The R4C 4-channel radio receiver is based on rolling code technology.
It covers the application ranging from simple household remote control to stand-alone control, such as automatic door, window, lifting equipment, entrance access, industrial control of alarm and security system, etc.
These receivers are designed to control a wide variety of electronic devices with a wireless signal. Extremely easy to set up and use.
Technical characteristics :
Receiver settings :
– The module must be supplied with 12 to 24VDC or AC (the choice is made with a switch).
– Radio frequency (Option).
– 4 relay outputs:
- 120 Vac 10 A
- 14 Vdc 20 A
– Selectable functions for each individual output
– Accepts up to 32 remote controls.
– Dimension: 71 mm / 60 mm.
– Supply voltage: 12VDC
– Batteries: R27
– Technology: rolling code technology